Dynamic Tour of Andhra Pradesh
A dream holiday destination for the entire family, Visakhapatnam is an Industrial city situated in the east coast of Andhra Pradesh, Visakhapatnam is named after Visakha, the Hindu God of valour and is more popularly known as Vizag.
Apart from being known for the numerous industries, having the country’s oldest shipyards and being the headquarters of the Eastern Naval Command of the Indian Navy.
The place is famous for mesmerizing landscapes and rich culture and heritage. Discover gorgeous waterfalls, mesmerizing valleys, splendid temples, wildlife sanctuary, pristine beaches, and forts.
Duration : 04 Nights / 05 Days
Places to Stay:
- 02 Nights’ accommodation in Visakhapatnam,
- 02 Nights’ accommodation in Araku Valley,
- Ramakrishna Beach, Yarada Beach, Kailasagiri, Submarine Museum, Dolphin Nose, Kambalakonda Wildlife Sanctuary, Rushikonda Beach, Indira Gandhi Zoological Park, Simhachalam Temple,
- Araku Valley, (Padmapuram Botanical Garden, Tribal Museum), Katiki Waterfalls, Borra Caves,
- Ex Raipur Flight Tickets OR Train Tickets
- All tours and transfers by Private Chauffeur driven.
Get In Touch
WITH OUR TRAVEL EXPERT